How do I enrol?
What happens next?
We will confirm receipt of your application.
Enrolment offers will be made in July for the following year’s enrolment. Please ensure your contact details are always kept up to date to ensure your opportunity is not missed.
What to look for in a kindergarten
First impressions are important! If you can we encourage you to come and visit Birralee Kindy
- Was I made to feel welcome?
- Was I free to walk through the Centre to have a look around?
- Were the children and adults interacting warmly?
- Were the children receiving individual attention?
- Were my questions answered openly?
- Did I hear chatter and laughter?
- Were the rooms attractive?
- Does the Centre display the children’s own artwork?
- Did I feel assured that my child would be in a safe and hygienic environment?
- Did the Centre have quality play equipment, child-sized furniture and toilets?
If you can answer “YES” to all of these questions and feel comfortable about the Centre, then Birralee Kindergarten should be your preferred choice of kindergarten!
Koala Session Times
3 day group
Each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
9am to 2:00pm
Kangaroo Session Times
2 day group
Each Thursday and Friday
8:30am to 4:00pm
Please note that we operate during school terms and will be closed throughout the Queensland school holidays.
Our staff are in attendance at the centre 30 minutes either side of session times.